- NOAH'S ARK WOULD HOLD ANIMALS AND FLOAT
- CREATION MUSEUM WINTER & SPRING OPENINGS.
- BOOK CREATION SPEAKER LARRY DYE the CREATION GUY
- ECHOLOCATION FOUND IN EARLY WHALE
- COMMITMENTS AT CREATION CAMP
- Annual Spring Star A Success
- Creation Guy Finds Comet
- Dinosaurs Lived With Mammals
- T-Rex A Plant Eater?
- Biologist Questions Neo-Dawinism
- Three Things The Wisemen Teach us
- 7 Problems with Whale Evolution
- Spiral Galaxy Puzzles Astronomers
- South Korea Removes Evolution
CREATION MUSEUM WINTER & SPRING OPENINGS.
CREATION MUSEUM FALL, WINTER & SPRING
During the fall, winter and spring months the Creation Discovery Centre provides tours Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for groups of any size from 2 to 50 people. Please book tours by clicking on the email address below. We will try to accomodate depending on the size of the group and the availability of our tour guides.
Special events are studded throughout the fall, winter and spring sessions on Saturdays, please check website for details.
ADMISSION Free (Donations are accepted)
RESOURCES After touring our Creation museum, stop by the Eden Resource Room and stock up on creation books, educational toys & T-shirts. We accept cash, cheques, Visa and Master Card.
LOCATION The Creation Discovery Centre is a Creation Museum located 706 Centre Street, Bow Island, Alberta, Canada. Turn north at the traffic light and go 1 block. We are between Medicine Hat and Lethbridge on HWY 3.
(Please note we do not have wheelchair access at this time)
CONTACT (403) 581-9368
See the section on Creation Presentations