- Drama Production: STAR TRACT 'The Aftermath of Con'
- MUSEUM OPEN WED AUG 28
- COMMITMENTS AT CREATION CAMP
- BOOK CREATION SPEAKER LARRY DYE the CREATION GUY
- Annual Spring Star A Success
- Creation Guy Finds Comet
- Dinosaurs Lived With Mammals
- T-Rex A Plant Eater?
- Biologist Questions Neo-Dawinism
- Three Things The Wisemen Teach us
- 7 Problems with Whale Evolution
- Spiral Galaxy Puzzles Astronomers
- South Korea Removes Evolution
- Ink Hasn't Changed Over Millions Of Years.
MUSEUM OPEN WED AUG 28
CREATION MUSEUM SUMMER OPENINGS
Because our highest average attendance was on Wednesdays, we will be open one final time Wedneday, August 28, 2013, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ADMISSION Free (Donations are accepted)
RESOURCES After touring our Creation museum, stop by the Eden Resource Room and stock up on creation books, educational toys & T-shirts. We accept cash, cheques, Visa and Master Card.
LOCATION The Creation Discovery Centre is located 706 Centre Street, Bow Island, Alberta, Canada. Turn north at the traffic light and go 1 block. We are between Medicine Hat and Lethbridge on HWY 3.
(Please note we do not have wheelchair access at this time)
CONTACT (403) 581-9368
See the section on Creation Presentations