- HOURS, LOCATION, CONTACT
- BOOK CREATION SPEAKER LARRY DYE the CREATION GUY
- Star Party with Mars theme
- NOAH'S ARK WOULD HOLD ANIMALS AND FLOAT
- ECHOLOCATION FOUND IN EARLY WHALE
- COMMITMENTS AT CREATION CAMP
- Annual Spring Star A Success
- Creation Guy Finds Comet
- Dinosaurs Lived With Mammals
- T-Rex A Plant Eater?
- Biologist Questions Neo-Dawinism
- Three Things The Wisemen Teach us
- 7 Problems with Whale Evolution
- Spiral Galaxy Puzzles Astronomers
HOURS, LOCATION, CONTACT
CREATION MUSEUM HOURS OF OPERATION
During July and August the Creation Discovery Centre is open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. In the fall, winter and spring months the Creation Discovery Centre does not have regular hours but provides tours Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for groups of any size from 2 to 50 people. Please book tours by clicking on the email address below. We will try to accomodate depending on the size of the group and the availability of our tour guides.
Special events are studded throughout the year. Please check website for updates.
ADMISSION Summer Months Free (Donations are accepted). For tours we ask for $2 for chilren/teens and $5 for adults
RESOURCES After touring our Creation museum, stop by the Eden Resource Room and stock up on creation books, educational toys & T-shirts. We accept cash, cheques, Visa and Master Card.
LOCATION The Creation Discovery Centre is a Creation Museum located 706 Centre Street, Bow Island, Alberta, Canada. Turn north at the traffic light and go 1 block. Bow Island is between Medicine Hat and Lethbridge on HWY 3.
(Please note we do not have wheelchair access at this time)
CONTACT (403) 581-9368
See the section on Creation Presentations