- Drama Production: STAR TRACT 'The Aftermath of Con'
- MUSEUM OPEN WED AUG 28
- COMMITMENTS AT CREATION CAMP
- BOOK CREATION SPEAKER LARRY DYE the CREATION GUY
- Annual Spring Star A Success
- Creation Guy Finds Comet
- Dinosaurs Lived With Mammals
- T-Rex A Plant Eater?
- Biologist Questions Neo-Dawinism
- Three Things The Wisemen Teach us
- 7 Problems with Whale Evolution
- Spiral Galaxy Puzzles Astronomers
- South Korea Removes Evolution
- Ink Hasn't Changed Over Millions Of Years.
More problems with plant evolution.
Darwin called the origin of flowering plants an "abominable mystery." They appear in the fossil record and immediately grow abundant and varied, creating a problem for his theory of slow but continuous change. The unearthing of a new fossil in northeast China, further complicates flowering plant evolution. The ancient flowering plant, Archaefructus liaoningensis, (no surprise to biblical creationists) resembles a modern-day buttercup, with slender stems and three-lobed leaves.
Book Creation speaker Larry Dye the Creation Guy for Creation seminars or Creation presentation for your church or organization.
The Creation Discovery Centre is a Creation Museum located Bow Island, Alberta, Canada.